Sanmover® Shuttle Pallet is Semi-automated storage solution for lane-based storage, which combined Drive-in, Pushback, and Live Storage systems in one.
The Shuttle Pallet is remotely controlled by user and can be transferred from one storage lane to another by forklift operator.
It moves goods independently through the lane manually or automatically, optimizing storage, loading, and unloading spaces.
Sanmover® Shuttle Pallet maximizes warehouse space eliminating aisles between pallets with a greater turnover rate. It provides high density storage and increases operational efficiency.
- Minimum space Maximum Storage capacity
- It can work either as LIFO or as FIFO storing system, which are efficient alternative to Flow Racking, Pushback, and Drive-in Racking systems
- No risk of damage to the handling equipment or racks
- Eliminates the need for specialist forklift trucks
- Reduces number of forklifts and forklift operators, and reduces operating cost
- Works at -30°C / +50°C temperature environment at the same time
- It is able to store pallets with 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm depth
- High operating Speed
- Maximum carrying capacity 1500kg
Features of Sanmover® Shuttle Pallet
Length : 1150mm
Width : 975mm
Height : 175mm
Device weight : 320kg
Device Noice Level : ≤ 80db
Pallet Lift Height : +40mm
Stored Pallet dimensions
Width : 1200mm
Depth : 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm
Load weight : 1500kg
Pallet Quality : Europalet Quality Standard